- The Cuban Critics Award for Best Show 2012 (Premio Villanueva) for “A Dance Tribute to the Art of Football”.
- Honorary Diploma from XXVth International Festival of Modern Choreography in Vitebsk, Belarus.
- The Cuban Critics Award for Best Show 2011 (Premio Villanueva) for “The Society”.
- Rose d’Or for “The Neighbour” in Luzern, Switzerland, in the category “Arts Documentary & Performing Arts”.
- The Little Prince Best Show Award for THE WRITER at the 2010 Lutke International Puppet Theatre Festival in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Municipality of Trondheim’s Culture Prize.
- 43rd BITEF Audience Award for “The Writer”.
- The Golden Review Award of Editorial Office of the Official Journal at the Kontrapunkt Festival in Szczecin, Poland, for “The Convent”.
- Icelandic Griman Prize Best Dance Production for ”Kvart”.
- Most Sexy Show at Dublin Fringe Festival for ”The Hospital”
- The Bergen Prize Best Theatre Show by the Magazine Natt&Dag for ”The Hospital”
- The Hedda Prize Best Production for ”There”
- Nomination for the Hedda Prize for ”Gorri-Gorri”
- Special Price of Honour at the 18th International Fadjr Festival in Teheran for ”Masculine Mysteries”
- The Bavarian Theatre Prize for ”Winterreise” with Nuremberg Ballet, shared with 6 other choreographers
- The Nuremberg Culture Prize for ”Winterreise” with Nuremberg Ballet, shared with 6 other choreographers
- Bergen City Artist Prize
- Oslo City Artist Prize
- The Hedda Prize for ”Ten Years Later”
- The Norwegian Critics Award for “A Dance Tribute to the Art of Football”
- Official Scandinavian selection for Rencontres Bagnolet for ”A Dance Tribute to the Art of Football”
- Norwegian Theatre Forum Prize
- Culture Name of the Year by Norwegian newspaper Bergens Tidende